Elvish Yadav, a YouTuber, and five others got in trouble for giving snake venom for fun at a party in Delhi-NCR. The Noida Police filed a case against them on Thursday. They’re accused of using snake venom at parties, breaking wildlife protection laws, and planning crimes. The police arrested five people, but Elvish Yadav says he’s innocent and promises to help the police with their investigation.
Elvish Yadav, The Bach Story Behind the Elligation
- Elvish Yadav is a famous Indian YouTuber and singer from Gurugram. He gained popularity after winning the ‘Big Boss OTT 2’ reality show hosted by Salman Khan earlier this year.
- He began his YouTube journey in 2016 with a channel called ‘The Social Factory’, focusing on flash fiction and short films. Later, he changed the channel’s name to Elvish Yadav. In 2019, he started another channel named ‘Elvish Yadav Vlogs’, creating daily vlogs and reviewing movies with friends and family. In 2023, he launched ‘Elvish Yadav Gaming’, a gaming-focused channel.
- Aside from his social media influence, Yadav owns two clothing brands – ‘Systumm Clothing’ and ‘Elgro Women’. He’s also involved in ‘Elvish Yadav Foundation’, an NGO that supports underprivileged children’s education and provides free meals to those in need.
- Recently, Yadav and five others (Rahul, Titunath, Jayakaran, Narayan, and Ravinath) were accused of providing snake venom for fun at a party in Delhi-NCR. The complaint was made by an animal welfare activist, alleging that Elvish Yadav was contacted by an NGO for a rave party with Cobra venom. According to the complaint, Elvish connected them with Rahul, who claimed he could arrange the venom. The police intervened and arrested the organizers at the party venue.
- Elvish Yadav denied the allegations, calling them “baseless and fake”. He stated that he would take responsibility if any evidence proves his involvement. He urged the media not to defame him until his involvement is thoroughly investigated.